This web site is not endorsed or otherwise approved by the United
States Air Force or the Ministry Of Defense of the United Kingdom.
The purpose of these web pages is to share a common bond which exists
between the U.S. servicemen and women stationed at RAF Upper Heyford,
England, during the U.S. use of the facility among our British allies.
Out of respect to those who do not want to be found or do not want
their photo to be displayed on these web pages, your photo and/or
name will be removed as soon as possible at your confirmed request.
RAF-Upper-Heyford.org respects the rights of others, and asks
our users to do the same. Accordingly, raf-upper-heyford.org
reserves the right to, in appropriate circumstances and in its sole
discretion, terminate access to any or all of the site where users
infringe or otherwise violate the rights of others. Further, as a
visitor, you agree to only post, send, and receive content that is
appropriate to the RAF Upper Heyford Memorial Web Site and/or
Consequently, you agree not to:
- impersonate any person or entity
- defame, libel, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise
violate the legal rights of other users, persons, or entities
- operate or facilitate polls, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters
- operate in a manner which harm minors in any way
- promote or provide instructional information regarding illegal activities,
advocate physical harm or injury against any group, individual, or entity,
or promote any act of cruelty to animals
- upload content, material, or information that contains material protected or
potentially protected by intellectual property laws or other rights, upload content,
material, or information that may damage the operation of raf-upper-heyford.org's
or its user's computers, including any action which imposes an unreasonable or
disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
- offer to sell or buy any products or services for any commercial purpose
- compile information regarding users of raf-upper-heyford.org's site without
their explicit consent
- post, publish, display, upload, or otherwise distribute any improper, profane,
defamatory, libelous, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful content,
material, language, text or information
- abridge any other user's ability to use raf-upper-heyford.org's site
- violate any applicable laws or regulations
The webmaster of raf-upper-heyford.org is not obligated or required
to inspect or otherwise scrutinize any user's utilization of the
site, but reserves the right to monitor and review any user's
content, material, or information printed, published, displayed,
posted, uploaded, or otherwise distributed and to remove any such
content, material, or information in his sole discretion and without
Further, raf-upper-heyford.org reserves the right to remove some or
all of your content from the guestbook or elect to retain it, without
prior notice and for any reason whatsoever, and at it's sole option.
raf-upper-heyford.org also reserves, and visitors grant, the right
and/or license (including all intellectual property rights, in any
media now known or not currently known, with respect to any content
you place on your submition and/or entry) to edit, reject, remove,
post, display, use, upload, input, and/or distribute any provided
content, material, or information, in whole or in part, for any
purpose in raf-upper-heyford.org's sole discretion. Any rights not
expressly granted herein are reserved.
You agree to indemnify and hold raf-upper-heyford.org, and its
subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other
partners, assigns and volunteers, harmless from any and all claims
or demands, including any reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any
third party due to or arising out of content, information, or
material provided by you, your use of the web site, your violation
of the Terms of Service or TOS, or your violation of any rights of
another. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid
or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not
limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set
forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be
deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most
closely matches the intent of the original provision and the
remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
You furthermore agree to abide by all applicable local, state,
national and international laws and regulations and are solely
responsible for all of your web entries and/or submitted materials
to this site, including the content of your transmissions
through the site. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you
agree NOT to:
- Use the site, or information contained therein, in connection with surveys,
contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any
duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights
(such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory,
infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail
addresses, without their consent.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the
identity of the sender or the origin of a message.
- Transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms,
time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs.
- Transmit or upload any material that contains software or other material
protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity or
any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or
have received all necessary consents.
- Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Service or violate the
regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site, other users, computer systems
or networks connected to the site, through any means.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations including, without limitation, laws
regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the
United States through the site.
- Interfere with another member's use and enjoyment of the site or another
individual's or entity's use and enjoyment of similar sites.
Violations are subject to court order to obtain violator's
transmition source and subsequent legal action will be taken to
prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.
Photo credits are given based on information from the contributing
photographer. Photo credit disputes will result in the removal
of the photo.
If you already have a photo scanned into electronic format ("jpg" is
desired), please send that to me as an e-mail attachment, along with
the text that you want in the caption. If you do not have an image
already scanned, perhaps a friend with a scanner can help you.
Otherwise, you are welcomed to send a copy (not a photocopy, but a
reprint) of the photo to the following address:
3424 Cherrywood Ln.
Plano, Texas 75074-2609
I will do my best to return the reprint of you photo(s), but of course,
I cannot be held responsible for lost or misdirected mail, so please
understand that if you send a photo, it should be a copy (or reprint),
and not the original photo. Thanks!